MFC back for repair - need quick answer on expression pedal please

Wildwind

Experienced
My MFC is on the way back to Fractal for repair.

I'm trying to get my Mission EP to work - and it does, plugging direct into the Axe-Fx II - but it's backwards! I've tried what the manual says - no luck. Full volume when the treadle is full back, not full down. I can't see anything in the I/O menu or manual that addresses this, and what I know about MIDI is that I can spell it on a good day.

Can anyone help? Gig in the morning. I can live without it, but living without the MFC is hardship enough!

Thanks!

Gr

Quick & dirty fix: go into your preset and swap the modifier's Start and End values.

Okay, trying to figure out how to do that. I tried inserting a Vol/Pan module in a patch, but don't see any Start and End values. Sorry, relatively new to this - and obviously spoiled by the MFC, which just does this stuff on its own. Thanks.

You'll need to edit the modifier for the parameter you want to control. That's where Start and End are. If modifiers are new to you, download the manual and read the first two pages of the Modifiers & Controllers section.

Thanks, I'll do the search. I got through the gig without the Mission, but it sure felt weird. Hopefully my MFC won't be gone long, but I will probably have to play one more time without it (next weekend).

Back
Top Bottom