MFC Availability 2013?

I received an email on 6-3 that I am on the next batch list and should be receiving an invite within a week or two from that date. It has been a week, so I am hoping to hear soon. Not sure when I went on the list, but it was shortly after buying my Axe on 2-20.

Just got my Invite email this afternoon also, I was added to the wait list on 3/7. Just checked out of the store, should have the MFC by the end of the week!

Just got my Invite email this afternoon also, I was added to the wait list on 3/7. Just checked out of the store, should have the MFC by the end of the week!

that is about 1 month ahead of when I got on the list... can't wait to see how long it takes to get through a months worth of invites.

Do you guys think that they may have all this sorted out by the end of the year or beginning of next year? I am wanting to get one with my income tax refund. And that should be in if I send it off electronically at the end of Jan 2014.

Do you think they will be back in the fractal store at $750.00 by then?

I am NOT on any wait list.

I got on the wait list on April 8th and just received my invite today! Man am I ever happy, I just cant wait to get that baby hooked up to the best Guitar Processor/Preamp in existence today the AXE FX II. I would love to thank all the fractal audio people involved for creating such a great piece of equipment. I know how much hard work and dedication has went into the making of this device and want Fractal to know it is greatly appreciated. For the guy above who is worried about the price I suggest calling them and discussing the possibility of getting the $749.00 price, also get on the waitlist!

'We are currently processing a WAIT LIST for MFC-101 orders. The direct price has been temporarily increased to $999 so we can offer wait list customers with discount codes a first chance to purchase. Other customers may purchase for $999, or wait for the wait list to be cleared at which point the price will return to $749. If you'd like to be added to the waiting list, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com'

Back
Top Bottom