MFC Availability 2013?

Shampoch

Don't know how many others received "waiting list" emails this week announcing availability this week (last week)? but I did and have not received the second email with order code. anyone else?

I don't think emails have been sent out yet; FAS were to receive the MFC this week then prepare them for shipping.

At least that's how i understood it.

Raze

Sold out already. 2nd Emails were sent for orders on Thursday. A friend who was on the wait list since November was able to place his order. There were strict "instructions" not to post on the forums about stock levels. The rest of us will get email notifying us of a larger batch coming in May. Germany received the larger supply for whatever reason. Sucks....

This is completely false. The shipment has not arrived yet. We expect it within the next few days.

I'm puzzled as why someone would fabricate a story like this.

This is completely false. The shipment has not arrived yet. We expect it within the next few days.

Sigh of relief ... well maybe......LOL

9 gigs with AF2 and no MFC ......

Hoping gig #10 (in 2 weeks is the charm)

If not .. no biggie ... done 9 gigs already without a controller ... however it would be nice for a change to focus on playing rather than turning knobs
19b1f313.gif

Its better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder. Wonder always stirs the imagination...... Yes I know... I'm Phil E. Sofical today....

I've been on the waiting list since about a week after they went out of stock back in mid-December (if I recall correctly), and I haven't received an e-mail yet.

Thanks for clarifying so quickly. I nearly broke down in tears. Guessing that dude works for a competitor?

Cool it folks. Cliff already stated that the post by VKC was bollocks. We don't need this to deteriorate into childishness.

MFCs are coming. Depending on when you got on the list, you'll either receive a Purchase Invitation when your turn comes up, or if it goes on so long that folks patience is tested, you'll possibly receive a different email first asking you to wait patiently for a while longer.

Best,

Back
Top Bottom