MFC Availability 2013?

I didn't get on the waitlist until February, so suddenly, I feel like Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber, "So you mean to tell me, I still have a chance?"

So should I stop trying to obtain a prosthetic arm to control the rack? Good to know. <crosses fingers, hopes he gets the email to buy it soon, already gave Cliff and Co $$ via gift certificate>

Oh wow.. btw everything ok with you guys there... Used to work in Lexington and Andover there. I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Hope everybody at Fractal and anybody in the state is ok

Hope these are available soon. Just looked around eBay and one is going for over $1100. Wish I put my name on the list when I first thought I needed(wanted) one.

I got on the wait-list recently - I'm not hopeful.
Oh well. I'll keep using the FCB until one becomes available.

It looks like you can buy them right now online directly from Fractal - no waiting ... that is if you want to pay $1000! :shock if you want the $750 price, you'll have to wait for your turn to come up on the wait list:

MFC-101.jpg

Am I reading this right?

It looks like you can buy them right now online directly from Fractal - no waiting ... that is if you want to pay $1000! :shock if you want the $750 price, you'll have to wait for your turn to come up on the wait list:

View attachment 15717

Am I reading this right?

They did the same thing with Axe-fx's. They are just giving you guys options. It best to be patient.

You know what, I have no problem with that simple supply-and-demand approach.

Free markets baby!

I'm tempted to cough up the dough but I'm just being impatient.

View attachment 15717

Am I reading this right?

I'm ready to pay $1000 now but the cart shows them out of stock. I just got on the wait list last month and don't stand a chance. Oh well....

Yea, I'm rather surprised by this. I can see for a new product release like they did for the Axe 2, but not the MFC. Someone on the wait-list loses out of this shipment to anyone willing to cough up the extra cash. Anyone selling one in the classified section for that much would have been tarred and feathered.

People...it says $999, but is also says "out of stock". Has anyone actually successfully ordered it at that inflated price point?

Someone on the wait-list loses out of this shipment to anyone willing to cough up the extra cash..

Noone can say that for sure. Maybe they have enough to cover the list.

Last edited:
I just looked at the MFC-101 order page and it says that if you get a code, you can purchase one for $749. I thought I read somewhere that if you reserved one at the time it was around $699, they would honor that price. When I reserved mine, the price was around $699. Any word on that?

Back
Top Bottom