MFC arrived.. happy man

ajnord32

Inspired
Just got my new MFC-101-MKII

I`m not a midi geak so .. I was exited how to get it working. (former been sweeting with BOSS FC-300 & VL GCP)

So easy to get going ..used the sheet that came along with the manual..
I set upp three IA buttons for Scenes, moved the other IA for taste..
All functons right away... What a thrill. Plug`n play.

I`m not a midi geak so .. I was exited how to get it working. (former been sweeting with BOSS FC-300 & VL GCP)

Yeah, they have made it stupid easy to use. Why anyone would pick another midi controller is beyond me. So have you bought any Expression pedals yet? I have a mixture of boss, ernie ball and mission with a spring for wah.

Can you tell us if you purchased through Fractal? Waiting list members would be curious if they have now received an expected shipment.

Can you tell us if you purchased through Fractal? Waiting list members would be curious if they have now received an expected shipment.

If in Norway it probably will be from G66, I was on their site the other day and they were out of stock apart from some Mk 1 MFCs. So the OP possibly got one of the last batch of MkIIs the European distributor had.

No havent got expression pedals yet. My former boards had them integreted. Thinking of the BOSS FV 500? Are these good? For volum and maybe delay/rev levels.

Its a relief for me who dont like spending all that time making midiboard to work.
Also love that the AXE-patchname & active & inactive blocks shows in the the board without telling the board in every preset. From G66/germany they ship really fast.

Back
Top Bottom