MFC 101 ?

Jackp

Inspired
Hey guys I've watched Cooper's tutorial on scenes , my be a totally stupid ?
My ? Is how do you go to your next preset , if switches 1 thru 5 are your scene switches
Iam gonna do the scene setup thing , because when I hit IA switch sometimes I hit one of the preset switches
And it goes to,another preset
Dragging my feet I guess lol

There are many ways to set up the MFC. I have 1 thru 10 as preset switches. 11 thru 14 as scene switches. My presets always land on scene 1 so I have 3 other variations available for each preset which is plenty for me.

I use mine with a bank size of zero (Bank size = 0). This means switches 1-5 are scene selection switches all the time without ever having to use the Reveal switch. To change presets, I use the UP/DOWN switches to cycle through them one at a time. I simply set up my setlist in order using Axe-Edit, and after each song, hit the up arrow. (You could set up your set in reverse order and use the down arrow as some have suggested too.)

My MFC-101 is set up with the bottom row as Scenes 1-5, the next row as Presets 1-5, and the remaining as IA switches for individual effects. Using the UP / DOWN arrow switches I can advance to the next 5 presets.

Mine is set up with 1-5 as presets. I use the REVEAL button to switch the bottom row (1-5) to scenes..
I don't have presets with more than 5 scenes, so it works great..
Down side is that I occasionally forget to switch out of reveal mode... :?

Back
Top Bottom