MFC 101: will it be discontinued AND buying used vs new/direct?

jdiz86

I plan to get the MFC-101 mkIII in 2-6 months...

Should I be concerned about the MFC getting discontinued within this time frame?

Also, I'm located in Canada, and when searching for the MFC used, it is listed higher than direct from FAS. What is up with that? Reverb and Ebay. Not much available either. Any recommendations on where should I be looking for used options?

I also noticed a bunch of used controllers on eBay that are going for well above the cost of a new unit direct from Fractal. Most of the high priced controllers appear to be from sellers in Japan.

I also live in Canada and I'm thinking about getting and MFC 101 in the next few months and the with the current drop in price, I don't see a real reason to buy a used one just to save $100 dollars.

I also noticed a bunch of used controllers on eBay that are going for well above the cost of a new unit direct from Fractal. Most of the high priced controllers appear to be from sellers in Japan.

I also live in Canada and I'm thinking about getting and MFC 101 in the next few months and the with the current drop in price, I don't see a real reason to buy a used one just to save $100 dollars.

Ya, so I'm a total noob on this site, and realized there is a buy and sell section in the forums shortly after posting. I had someone reach out to me quickly after posting too trying to sell me their MFC with additional pieces of gear yadayadaya. The offer was $450USD. That plus shipping plus the duty for crossing the border didn't really make sense. I think I'll just buy new as well.

yeah i message someone on Reverb about it and they said they had the lowest price and I should be asking others why they are charging so much. This guy wants a $1000. Guess they figure since they are no longer offered at FAS, they can jack it up to whatever they want.

Back
Top Bottom