MFC-101 version 2.02 is released

You'll likely only notice a difference if you were having issues with getting expression pedals (and in my case) external switches to function correctly.

THANKS Fractal for working on this!

Is it ok to re-install this? My expression pedals do not work at all. Axe FX II v.6 and MFC with v,2.0.2

thanks

Is it ok to re-install this? My expression pedals do not work at all. Axe FX II v.6 and MFC with v,2.0.2

thanks
Yes... you probably need to reset and re-calibrate your pedals.
Do a system dump first - to ensure you have a backup.

Cool. Thanks s0c9. Reset and still nothing... I'm doing something wrong, I'll look into recalibrating them today

Is there any reason why the default cc numbers for the looper listed in the accompanying pdf isn't loading into my AxeFX? Do I have to install 6.02 (yet to install) to get this or manually input?

Is there any reason why the default cc numbers for the looper listed in the accompanying pdf isn't loading into my AxeFX? Do I have to install 6.02 (yet to install) to get this or manually input?

For anyone wondering, manual input is the go. I had custom settings so the default for the new features were 'pedal'. Now for some looper questions.... let's go thread searching.

Is this the reason why i can't calibrate again my Exp pedal via MFC? have I to reset factory setting in the AXe Fx II?

I'm trying to update my firmware on my MFC-101.
It was 2.02.
When I get to about 62%, I get "Error 6". Please advise.
Thanks... W

I'm trying to update my firmware on my MFC-101.
It was 2.02.
When I get to about 62%, I get "Error 6". Please advise.
Thanks... W
BTW - Using SysEx Librarian and Mac OS 10.7.4
(Midi Out of Axe-FxII into Midi in to MFC-101, following the wiki instructions)
EDIT:
GREAT News: Third time's the charm... It made it all the way through on the third try.
I'm rockin' 2.11 now.
Thanks FAS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom