MFC 101 update ?

wnlively said:
Any word on the MFC-101 from the NAMM show?

a1967586-186-tumbleweed.jpg

BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek:

OK, so it was good to see a mention of the MFC-101 on premierguitar.com

BUT ... still no mention of a release date

When, oh when is this thing gonna come out???

yes u can yes u can

because if u want the MFC-101 you will have to wait and wait and wait

In a month or 2 we will get some ray of hope of a release date and then we will wait and wait and wait some more

And about the time the Ultra Fx is obsolete , then there it will be the MFC-101

I drove to the Fractal Audio Systems headquarters this morning to get my Ultra repaired. Cliff told me that the first batch of MFC-101's are right around the corner. So, to those of you towards the top of the waiting list, get ready.

browlett said:
I drove to the Fractal Audio Systems headquarters this morning to get my Ultra repaired. Cliff told me that the first batch of MFC-101's are right around the corner. So, to those of you towards the top of the waiting list, get ready.

That's just lovely, thanks for the info. :)

I've been on the list since July 2, 2008... almost two years. I hope I'm near the top! I have a nice chunk of money set aside.. It's been set aside since the thing was announced!

Any idea on the price? I've heard everything from $399 to almost $800.

It'd be nice to know if I should prepare for the wife to divorce me or if I can sneak one in. :mrgreen:

I just wonder how many are in the first batch ?
How long will it take for the second batch ?

I sent 2 emails to sales@ factal audio asking to be put on the wait ing list and didnt
get a reply either time

It'd be nice to know if I should prepare for the wife to divorce me or if I can sneak one in. :mrgreen:

wnlively said:
I just wonder how many are in the first batch ?
How long will it take for the second batch ?

I sent 2 emails to sales@ factal audio asking to be put on the wait ing list and didnt
get a reply either time

If you really sent email to sales@ factal audio it's no wonder.. :) but seriously my guess is the first batch will be enough units to cover everyone who wants one now and then some extra inventory to last awhile. That could be why they're not bothering to reply to wait list emails lately.. soon it won't matter.

This presents a small problem for me.
I've been on the list for almost two years as well but gave up waiting5 months ago and bought a Liquid Foot Pro.
While it is an awesome controller we have been somewhat let down with the last firmware upgrade which rendered the 'autoload from AxeFx' feature nonfunctional.
There has been no fix and no word from Jeff.
I'm getting very tempted to jump ship again as i'm sure the Fractal support will be A1.

browlett said:

This is exciting news, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder if we're talking about the corner coming up at the next intersection or one up in the mountain range on the horizon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom