MFC 101 update ?

Thanks for the heads-up, Scott!

"Join Fractal Audio and Atomic Amps at The 2010 New York Amp Show on June 5th & 6th. Come try the Axe-Fx Ultra and Atomic Reactor FR (Feel free to bring your own guitar!) We'll be demo'ing the MFC-101 midi foot controller and making an announcement at the show about its imminent availability. Get your free Fractal or Atomic T-shirt by being the first person each day to mention our "secret password", posted to Twitter and Facebook the morning of the show."

(Bold and underlining added by me)

:eek: :D

Is there a spec or anything on what this thing will do? I pretty much went through this thread but didn't see anything on capabilities. I'm guessing that if guys are on a waiting list, there must be a "pre release" product definition or some descripiton of capabilities.

Thanks

Tonemaster said:
Is there a spec or anything on what this thing will do? I pretty much went through this thread but didn't see anything on capabilities. I'm guessing that if guys are on a waiting list, there must be a "pre release" product definition or some descripiton of capabilities.

Thanks

Not yet that I've seen; only pics.

Tonemaster said:

Thanks

Prototype specs, photos and videos that demo some features are buried in various threads over the past 2+ years. Search will reveal all.

It's coming up an almost 2 years for me and the waiting list, my desires for a new foot controller have stayed calmed, getting by with the GC Pro but I'm really startin' to jones now!!!!

Ventanaman said:
I really hope this is a big production run and everyone on the waiting list gets in on the action!
Yeah, me too, except I'm not on it. Maybe I should be. Almost ordered a GCP the other day though :? Looks like we're practically neighbors there Ventanaman

blindmuddy said:
Ventanaman said:
I really hope this is a big production run and everyone on the waiting list gets in on the action!
Yeah, me too, except I'm not on it. Maybe I should be. Almost ordered a GCP the other day though :? Looks like we're practically neighbors there Ventanaman

If you are running an AxeFx, I would definitely get on board if you haven't gotten a midi controller yet. Just email sales -at- fractalaudio.com to get on the list. I would really expect the first production run to be big - they could certainly justify one for every unit sold (although not everyone with the AxeFX will run the MFC).

I am in the South San Luis Obispo County area.

If you are running an AxeFx, I would definitely get on board if you haven't gotten a midi controller yet. Just email sales -at- fractalaudio.com to get on the list. I would really expect the first production run to be big - they could certainly justify one for every unit sold (although not everyone with the AxeFX will run the MFC).

I am in the South San Luis Obispo County area.

I think I'll do that. I was about to get the GCP cause I will need something soon or else keep my G sys while waiting.
I'm just up the hill in Santa Margarita

This morning I sent an email to get on the waiting list and received a reply that said "First batch is due end of June".

BTW, this is my first post. I've had my Ultra for about a month and I really appreciate all of the information that everyone has contributed to this forum. It has really helped me out a lot.

John

John Watkins said:
This morning I sent an email to get on the waiting list and received a reply that said "First batch is due end of June".

BTW, this is my first post. I've had my Ultra for about a month and I really appreciate all of the information that everyone has contributed to this forum. It has really helped me out a lot.

John

awesome!good to know...and Welcome!

Me want ! Ugh ! LOL
Now if it has BLUE LED's I'll be like a pig in... wait !, that's NASTY !!...I'll just be VERY happy if they have Blue LED's !! LOL

Back
Top Bottom