MFC 101 to only select scenes

gittarzann

Power User
Can it be programmed so the first 5 switches select scenes within each preset? I'd like to use the FM3 to select presets and the MFC to select scenes.

I can program everything else using the learn function. I just can't figure out scenes.

Can it be programmed so the first 5 switches select scenes within each preset? I'd like to use the FM3 to select presets and the MFC to select scenes.

I can program everything else using the learn function. I just can't figure out scenes.
Yes, the MFC can be used to select scenes. Not sure why Learn isn’t working for you, unless you don’t have the MFC switches sending CCs. But you don’t need Learn. Just set it up manually.

Thanks!

I am sure I am in error, but I can't find anything linking scenes to the learn function in the FM3.

I read about MIDI mapping but if I understand it correctly, the IA switches on the MFC would not be Global Scenes 1 through 5, they would be

Preset 1 Scene 1
Preset 1 Scene 2

etc

which includes switching banks on the MFC to get to higher preset scene combinations?

Which mfc? With the mkIII in none axe fx mode it is very easy to make the bottom row only select scenes, at least with the axe II. they can be set to only send cc# and value.

Back
Top Bottom