• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

MFC-101 SysEx Decode Utility

Rich G.

Experienced
I recently created a Windows 10 command line MFC-101 SysEx decoder utility that produces a csv file output that can be imported into an Excel spreadsheet. The accompanying spreadsheet further decodes the csv into a report format. It has tabs for Presets, Switches, Songs, Sets and Info.

I'm thinking other MFC-101 users might find this useful. If you're interested in checking it out, send me a PM and I'll get it to you. This is my first pass at it and could use some feedback.

Some things to note:
1. This is NOT an editor. It only decodes an existing MFC-101 SysEx file.
2. This is a Command Line utility.
3. You need to have Excel and be familiar with importing CSV files, Copy/Paste.
4. This is for Windows
5. It only works with MFC-101 Version 3.08 files. I have no plans on making it backward compatible.

Here's a screen shot of the Presets tab.
MFC Decode.png

Top Bottom