1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

MFC-101 Stuck on FW Update Mode

Discussion in 'MFC Discussion' started by MegaGil08, Jun 20, 2018.

1. MegaGil08

MegaGil08
    Expand Collapse
    Rookie

Hey Everyone!
    I have had my Axe-FX 2 XL+ and my MFC 101 setup for the past two years working great. No problems until this morning. I unplugged my MFC 101 briefly while moving it and upon plugging it back in, it stays on FW Update Mode. I tried to trouble shoot this by reading other posts similar and double tap the 1st switch as well as unplug my expression pedal, which I plug into slot 1. Still nothing. I powered down and unplugged everything and restarted up with every combination possible and no luck. I plug it in using Faslink. Any tips, suggestions or tricks would be greatly appreciated!

2. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

@bwanagary might have some ideas?

3. bwanagary

bwanagary
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

The only thing I could think of would be the factory reset (Power on while holding down switch #11) but then you lose all your settings and would have to restore them or redo them.

4. MegaGil08

MegaGil08
    Expand Collapse
    Rookie

Thanks for the replies! I have contacted customer support and am having it repaired.

unix-guy likes this.