MFC-101 on a PT2

Thanks Justin... that is what I wanted to hear... waiting for the pics!

Gonna wait out my coupon, I think. The GCP is doing ok for now. Patience, patience... I must have patience.

Really? Damn. I have a PT-Pro and that same setup looks almost comically small.

Did you use 90-degree TRS connectors for your expression pedals?

I have to look into the PT-2.

Looking forward to seeing a pic.

Yes, right angle plugs. Still need to order some wah plates or screws for the missions; right now I just have the bottom off and they're sliding around :lol:

Haven't tried to put it in the hard case yet, but if I remember, it had sufficient room on the sides.

mfc101.jpg

mfc102.jpg

I don't know how so much dog hair got on there already; I've only had it for a couple of days, and the dog isn't even allowed in the room!!!!

Anyways, as soon as I get the expander waiting list, I'll probably trying to upgrade my PT-2 to a PT-Pro... :p

Justin,
Are you using the fs-5u for tap tempo? If you are, do you still have one of the MFC IA buttons set up for tap tempo and do you see the tempo change on the MFC LED when using the fs-5u to change it. Hope that makes sense.

Color me a tad jealous...You already have the exact foot controller setup I want! Keep telling me how great it is. :)

Thanks for your info... Sweet setup!

NJ

If you put one on the pedals on the left side, and unplug its cables when packing, it all fits even better (I think).

njohnson10 said:
Justin,
Are you using the fs-5u for tap tempo? If you are, do you still have one of the MFC IA buttons set up for tap tempo and do you see the tempo change on the MFC LED when using the fs-5u to change it. Hope that makes sense.

No, I'm going to use it for any effects that I'd like a momentary switch on... haven't even set it up in the MFC yet, but today my plan is to play with some of the "freeze" effects. I wish you could move the tuner onto the tap tempo though.

yek said:
If you put one on the pedals on the left side, and unplug its cables when packing, it all fits even better (I think).

That's a good idea... if it doesn't fit in the hard case I'll try that, although it feels more right to me to have them both on the right... back in my pre-Axe days when I had an obscene number of pedals, I put my wah and volume over on the right, even though with the effects order it meant I had a whole tangle of cables under the board reaching them :p

JustinAiken said:
yek said:

That's a good idea... if it doesn't fit in the hard case I'll try that, although it feels more right to me to have them both on the right... back in my pre-Axe days when I had an obscene number of pedals, I put my wah and volume over on the right, even though with the effects order it meant I had a whole tangle of cables under the board reaching them :p

Yes, right does feel better. But it's IMHO too easy to touch the other pedal accidently, and if that's set to auto-engage, well ...
I use the right one for Wah, Whammy of Formant, depending on the preset. Auto-engage.
And the left one for stuff such as Tremolo speed, Rotary speed, Delay oscillating, fade-in shimmer etc.

Back
Top Bottom