MFC-101 no longer available?

I emailed them about this. Here is the response:
"The MFC-101 has been discontinued and will not be re-stocked. I'm sorry for any inconvenience."

womp womp

REALLY??? Ridiculous. I JUST bought the FX-II about 4-5 months ago and couldn't afford BOTH at the same time.... I would not have bought it if I knew parts of the "support" were going away as well.

Are other alternatives out there?

Last edited:
REALLY??? Ridiculous. I JUST bought the FX-II about 4-5 months ago and couldn't afford BOTH at the same time.... I would not have bought it if I knew parts of the "support" were going away as well.

Are other alternatives out there?
Well, to be fair, you bought the II after the III was announced...

There are lots of midi controllers out there that are compatible, or just buy a used MFC.

Well, to be fair, you bought the II after the III was announced...

There are lots of midi controllers out there that are compatible, or just buy a used MFC.

"To be fair"??? There are a lot of these units out there and these controllers WILL break... Seriously, what company discontinues a peripheral is soon as a new unit is out?? There was no mention of them discontinuing the foot controller when I bought it.

"To be fair"??? There are a lot of these units out there and these controllers WILL break... Seriously, what company discontinues a peripheral is soon as a new unit is out?? There was no mention of them discontinuing the foot controller when I bought it.
They didn't say they won't fix them if they break... They are just not selling new ones.

Back when the FX3's waiting lists were announced I hopped on an FX2+ and an MFC-101. Figured it would be the best price I would find on new units! I think the FX2 was $1650 and the 101 was regular price. Glad I did!

Back
Top Bottom