MFC 101 name timeout

ejviruet

Inspired
Tonight i was sending an edited sysex data from MFC edit to the Axe fx II. I sent it by MIDI cables. After sending the sysex data, my Axe fx shows Name timeout message, I updated to the latest version of MFC 101 firmware, resent the sysex data, reset all sytem parameter on Axe fx, but still it shows the same message, I tried MIDI cables and the CAT 5 cable and im still having the problem. Prior to sending the sysex data, everything was working well, I'm on FW 19. What can o do to get my MFC working again?

The sysex dump file size is 137k, should it not be 140k? Could that be the problem, and how can i solved it?

Tonight i was sending an edited sysex data from MFC edit to the Axe fx II. I sent it by MIDI cables. After sending the sysex data, my Axe fx shows Name timeout message, I updated to the latest version of MFC 101 firmware, resent the sysex data, reset all sytem parameter on Axe fx, but still it shows the same message, I tried MIDI cables and the CAT 5 cable and im still having the problem. Prior to sending the sysex data, everything was working well, I'm on FW 19. What can o do to get my MFC working again?

have you tried going through the setup menu's and making sure nothing changed?

I had that when I updated my MFC - it reset the axeFX to II and not XL+ so i kept getting name timeout until i checked that.

Back
Top Bottom