• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

MFC 101 name timeout

ejviruet

Inspired
Tonight i was sending an edited sysex data from MFC edit to the Axe fx II. I sent it by MIDI cables. After sending the sysex data, my Axe fx shows Name timeout message, I updated to the latest version of MFC 101 firmware, resent the sysex data, reset all sytem parameter on Axe fx, but still it shows the same message, I tried MIDI cables and the CAT 5 cable and im still having the problem. Prior to sending the sysex data, everything was working well, I'm on FW 19. What can o do to get my MFC working again?

ejviruet

Inspired
The sysex dump file size is 137k, should it not be 140k? Could that be the problem, and how can i solved it?

SimpleSi

Tonight i was sending an edited sysex data from MFC edit to the Axe fx II. I sent it by MIDI cables. After sending the sysex data, my Axe fx shows Name timeout message, I updated to the latest version of MFC 101 firmware, resent the sysex data, reset all sytem parameter on Axe fx, but still it shows the same message, I tried MIDI cables and the CAT 5 cable and im still having the problem. Prior to sending the sysex data, everything was working well, I'm on FW 19. What can o do to get my MFC working again?

have you tried going through the setup menu's and making sure nothing changed?

I had that when I updated my MFC - it reset the axeFX to II and not XL+ so i kept getting name timeout until i checked that.

Top Bottom