MFC 101 MKlll and AxeFx ll xl+ Basic Setup

Derek1229

Hello, I am new to the forum and trying to setup my AxeFx ll XL + and MFC 101 mk lll and am using FASLink. I would like to have IAs 1-5 change presets and alternately 1-5 change scenes when Reveal is switched on. Is there a basic rundown of what parameters I need to set to make this happen? I know how to navigate through the MFC 101 (i.e., Edit/Save > MIDI > Page > etc.) but does anyone know what parameters must be set to whatever value to achieve my above stated goal? Hope that is enough information. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

As on MFC Manual

Pg12

3.1.1 Enabling/Disabling Axe-‐Fx Mode

Set Axe-FX Mode to Axe-Fx II

Pg 13

3.2 Selecting a Port

Use 'FASLINK'

Pg 17

4.1 Bank Size

Set to '5'

Your lower 5 IA switches should now be Banked as presets 1-5 and Reveal will change them to be scenes 1-5 of the current preset

Use UP/DOWN switches to change Banks (Bank 1 is Presets 1-5, Bank 2 is Presets 6 -10, etc)

Well did all that. Same issue remains. When in reveal mode switches 1-5 change scenes however, when reveal is switched off none of the switches 1-5 work (I.e., they do not engage when depressed). In other words, when I press switch 2, switch 1 remains on and LED lit. I must have some other parameter value incorrect but cannot figure it out. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom