MFC 101 MKIII does not receive update

kmachman

Inspired
Not sure what i am doing wrong…

I have tried every type of method for updating and the result is the same… The MFC just sits in FW Update mode and does not tell me update complete… It does not seem to be getting the data.

I have tried updating it through the AXE FX II XL and also through my interface (RMC UFX) both giving the same results.

I have the midi cable plugged into the the Midi out of either of the two interfaces, and then midi in on the MFC 101 MKIII.

I have changed the midi setup port of MFC to MIDI (have also tried with it set to FASLINK with same results)

In Fractal Bot, I chose MFC 101 mkIII as device in send mode, and either AXE FX or RMC midi out as the output.

When using the AXEFX i did the changes in the i/o for the USB adaptor to on and the Send real time sysex to none.

I have done this update before and did not remember having any problems at all…

I have tried totally disconnecting the AXE fX from the equation… Unplugged the FASLINK from the MFC and used the power adaptor to power the MFC and then plugged the midi cable midi in on the MFC from the midi out of the RMC UFX interface… Still the same issue.

What am i missing?

Now i tried to do a sysex dump from my MFC to my Mac using fractal Bot and Snoize. It is not even sending midi data either…

I am really pulling my hair out here!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom