• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

MFC-101 MKII???

OzGuitar

Hey guys, just took delivery of my MFC and noticed that's it's Mark II version. Didn't know there was an update, anyone else have this version??

vAmp

Fractal Fanatic
Looking neat.

The other nice change would be All Access style switches. Are these smooth or clicky?

rickboot

Power User
Is there an AxeFX II MkII to go with it?

I was having some connection problems during my last gig and was really wishing the MFC had Ethercon stock. A retrofit service would be nice.

j_m_s

Inspired
woah, this is a great addition to the MFC101! Kinda makes me wish I waited until now to get one!

could mean that the next addition to the axe fx line up would be using an ethercon jack too.

Secret80'sMan

Experienced
Somebody had a retrofit thread on this and maybe they would start a little side business adding them. I just bought the thru connector that someone recommended and will stick with that for now.

DigitalTube

Experienced
Is there an AxeFX II MkII to go with it?

I was having some connection problems during my last gig and was really wishing the MFC had Ethercon stock. A retrofit service would be nice.
It would be great if Fractal could retrofit Ethercon on both the available Axe II's and MFC, for a fee of course, the Cat5 has been working fine for me, but I worry a bit how reliable it will be with lot's of use.

Top Bottom