MFC-101 Mk III in stock with no wait

Thanks for the info, Matt. I had been waiting for my invite, but it appears my wait is over!

Well, I tried to order but my bank is being stupid with the addresses...hopefully it'll be available in the next few days still!

just ordered one … does the unit come with the required ethernet cable/patch for the Axe FXII?

Head Start To MFC Heaven!!! Links to MFC Videos, MFC Manuals and MFC FW ,,,

You folks will absolutely love the Mark III! :encouragement:

Fractal Audio Systems - MFC-101 MIDI Foot Controller - Best MIDI Foot Controller for the Axe-Fx II

Those super silent switches are really responsive - a quick tap and your good to go! :encouragement:

Moreover, this thing is tough as a tank! :triumphant:

Rugged - plug-and-play ready - you will be flying through presets and scene changes, astonishing your fans, friends and family! :)

And its easy to setup and custom program too … :pride:

Check out MFC Wizard Chris Katsu Kuri's incredibly accessible MFC How-To-Videos:

Axe-FX II & MFC-101 – Initial Setup | Katsu Kuri Media Blog

When you are done watching the video, setting up and rocking out … you can take a break and enjoy a good book! :stupid:

Yep - just download the MFC manual right here: http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/mfc-101/MFC-101-Owners-Manual.pdf

And here's the link to the MFC Manual, MFC Looper Manual and MFC Quick Start Manual and the latest MFC FW releases: :geek

Fractal Audio Systems - Support

So git out yer super silent switch tap shoes and enjoy Fractalites!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom