FS MFC-101 Mk I - SOLD !

R.D.

Power User
Doing a little housecleaning ....

Fractal Audio – MFC-101 MK I – $ 300 – (
a little less if you’re willing to use the PayPal Friends & Family payment method ) – including insurance and shipping in the US only ( lower 48 ). I am willing to ship internationally …, but in that instance shipping will be X-Tra ( paid by the buyer ) ….

I bought this used a couple of years ago and other than plugging it in to make sure it worked, I have never used it!

As you can tell from the photos, it’s seen some stage use ( not from me though ).

Pretty much sold “as is” ….

I do not have the original boxes …, but will make sure it’s all secure before I ship !

Feel free to ask any questions, either in this thread, or via PM. I’m also on ebay ( Rmynatt ), I’ve only got 81 transactions, but have a flawless feedback record !

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...d=rmynatt&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc

Attachments

• IMG_20181007_140144534.jpg
    IMG_20181007_140144534.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20181007_140202059.jpg
    IMG_20181007_140202059.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 29

a little less if you’re willing to use the PayPal Friends & Family payment method ) – including insurance and shipping in the US only ( lower 48 ). I am willing to ship internationally …, but in that instance shipping will be X-Tra ( paid by the buyer ) ….

I bought this used a couple of years ago and other than plugging it in to make sure it worked, I have never used it!

As you can tell from the photos, it’s seen some stage use ( not from me though ).

I do not have the original boxes …, but will make sure it’s all secure before I ship !

Feel free to ask any questions, either in this thread, or via PM. I’m also on ebay ( Rmynatt ), I’ve only got 81 transactions, but have a flawless feedback record !

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...d=rmynatt&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc
Will buy, do you ship to Australia?

Yes I'll ship to Australia, but you'll have to pay the full shipping.

Get me your address and I'll get you the final pricing !

THANKS !

R.D.

Seems like I need a more detailed address ....

I need to know the City, the Postcode and if it's to a residential address.

Which do you prefer, US ( Dollars ) or AUS Dollars ?

THANKS !

AUS dollars thanks. Address: 51 Aloha Drive Chittaway Bay, NSW, 2261. Sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom