MFC 101 midi - Double Tap to switch patches problem

Mflodge

Hey guys,

Recently bought an Axe fx II and the MFC 101 mark II Midi foot controller but have an issue with switching between presets.

So assigned my patches to my foot controller and have done something where now i have to double tap my foot switches to change between patches rather than just tapping once. Don't know what setting i adjusted that made it do this but now i can't adjust it back to a single tap foot switch change between patches. Any help will be appreciated!

Have you set the mfc up for alternate presets? I have not done any programing changes to my mfc in years, but This is the only way that I am aware were a double tap of the foot switch will enter a preset.

Have you set the mfc up for alternate presets? I have not done any programing changes to my mfc in years, but This is the only way that I am aware were a double tap of the foot switch will enter a preset.
Had another go at it this morning - it now switches between presets with one tap fine, but on the MIDI LCD-screen it shows the previous play preset, and will only show the current preset after a second tap !

Not sure if what you suggested will fix this new problem but ill have to try when i get home - thanks for the response 🤟🏻

Strange! Is your mfc in axe fx mode? how are you connecting the mfc to the axe fx? I had some crazy trouble in the past with long midi cables using the midi, and then later with cheap xlr cables using the fas link.

In axe fx mode and have a new ethernet cable i just bought and still the same issue - pulling out hair haha

Hey guys,

Recently bought an Axe fx II and the MFC 101 mark II Midi foot controller but have an issue with switching between presets.

So assigned my patches to my foot controller and have done something where now i have to double tap my foot switches to change between patches rather than just tapping once. Don't know what setting i adjusted that made it do this but now i can't adjust it back to a single tap foot switch change between patches. Any help will be appreciated!
Hey guys,

I have the same issue. Also, I cant get any effects to work. Can I get some help??

Same issue with double tap and I cant get any effects to work. I understand some presets will have them and some not. Any help????

Back
Top Bottom