MFC 101 MARK III

capt. Thom

I just recently purchased both the FX II XL + and the MFC MARK III , and I absoloutly Love them but Im just working thru my learning curve so hopefully someone here can help me. ok here we go. What I want to do is setup a clean channel with effects then a dirty rythym channel and a lead channel just for starters. and have them all in one bank, so lets say foot switch 1 clean switch 2 dirty and switch 3 lead with a higher output then the rythym.... Also for this setup can i use two diffrent amps for the clean and dirty ????... any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.
Capt. Thom

You could set up three different presets, each with the exact tone you want, and select them with preset switches on your MFC.

Or you could do it all i one scene, having one Amp block for clean and another for dirty (or just X and Y on the same Amp block, and maybe a Drive and Delay block for lead, and switch them out with IA switches.

You could set up three different presets, each with the exact tone you want, and select them with preset switches on your MFC.

Or you could do it all i one scene, having one Amp block for clean and another for dirty (or just X and Y on the same Amp block, and maybe a Drive and Delay block for lead, and switch them out with IA switches.
Thank you so much, this is more. Then helpful

Reactions: Rex
I'm using the same setup, I've found it's better to use scenes because it minimizes dropouts, I'll add a couple of my presets for you to try. Modify accordingly to your taste. Have fun.

Attachments

• Boogie Quad.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Marshall Quint.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom