MFC-101 Footcontroller Frozen no Display with all switch lights displaying Red?

This just happened to me after I switched on the MFC with some new labels!

I hope I can fix it with a reset - waiting for it to warm up before I try.

OK - so I fixed mine - I think (hope!) it was just a lose FASLINK connection - but I unplugged everything - upgraded the FX to latest firmware - re-plugged everything back in again- and it works!!

Hi,
i have my axefx2 connected via network cable andi had the axefx connected via the USB to do some patch editing and i have pulled out the usb cable from my computer while the axefx and mfc 101 were on, the mfc display screen flashed and i then switched the axefx off.

I didnt think much of it, however now that i have turned on the Axefx again, my MFC foot controller now just has all the switch lights on red and nothing on the display? Its dead pressing the buttons dose nothing.

The manual states not to remove the network cable while the axefx unit is on.....it dose not say anything about removing the usb cable from ur computer while the axefx is on. Why would this effect the footcontroller?

Anyone else experience this problem?
cheers,

Hi
I had similar case, everything worked apart from the display
MFC 101 Mark III.JPG
(conection-Fractal axe fx II- XLR-(AX-1)- XLR- MFC)

it turned out that on the board socket were cold points.
cold points.JPG

After welding everything works :)
IMG_0039.JPG

I hope I helped- enjoy

Did anyone came along any workarounds besides sending it to USA or EU?

I'm in Brazil and stuck with the same problem. No matter how I turn the unit on it stays the same.

I have issued a ticket and according to the support it must be sent to the USA for repairing, but they don't seem to be able to ship it back to Brazil.

Still trying contact with them.

Attachments

• bug_fractal.jpg
    bug_fractal.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom