MFC-101 finally about ready to drop!

Jiffzillla

Experienced
Posted by Fractal Audio on Facebook about 28 minutes ago. "MFC-101 Update! The pilot run is here - looking fantastic and now in final quality testing. The main production run is arriving and will start shipping later this month. We can't wait to unleash this thing!" ...and smiles were had by all. :)

Jiffzillla said:
Posted by Fractal Audio on Facebook about 28 minutes ago. "MFC-101 Update! The pilot run is here - looking fantastic and now in final quality testing. The main production run is arriving and will start shipping later this month. We can't wait to unleash this thing!" ...and smiles were had by all. :)

Check out the mfc post in the foot controller section of the forum. A lot of info there.

Crap. And for a minute, I thought I was bringing happiness to the masses. I figured it would be a brand new post with this info in it. Didn't think it would be tacked on to the end of that thread. For a moment, it was like discovering fire. :lol: Alright, folks. Move along. Nothing to see here. Today, I am the fire hydrant. :mrgreen:

Jiffzillla said:
Crap. And for a minute, I thought I was bringing happiness to the masses. I figured it would be a brand new post with this info in it. Didn't think it would be tacked on to the end of that thread. For a moment, it was like discovering fire. :lol: Alright, folks. Move along. Nothing to see here. Today, I am the fire hydrant. :mrgreen:

:lol:

Actually, even though I had seen the other updates on the floor controller forum here, I enjoyed reading this post. Any new info just gets me more psyched for this thing. Thanks for sharing.

Jiffzillla said:

I'm anti facebook....I hope any all pertinent information comes here first. It usually does but there have been the occasional post at TGP and RT about stuff.

Back
Top Bottom