MFC-101 does it fit inside rack case with your Axe?

gootah333

Inspired
What rack case do you recommend for both MFC-101 AND your Axe?

Just wondering how people transport the MFC-101. It would be cool if you could put it in the bottom of a rack case for transport.

Anyone doing this?

If so, what rack case are you using?

Last edited:
This is how I transport my MFC101:
setutuvu.jpg
e7ybe9y6.jpg
8avequpu.jpg
udy9urys.jpg

:D

נשלח מה iPhone שלי ע"י Tapatalk

Last edited:
That is an awesome case. Could you answer a few questions:
1. Did you build it yourself or have it done by someone?
2. What does the MFC-101 sit on? i.e. is there a firm surface (rather than foam) so that the board doesn't squish down when you stomp on it
3. What are the outside dimensions?
4. Is that an Ethercon jack on the outside of the case?

Sorry for all the questions, but it is truly an amazing case. Thanks for sharing.

Shane

That is an awesome case. Could you answer a few questions:
1. Did you build it yourself or have it done by someone?
2. What does the MFC-101 sit on? i.e. is there a firm surface (rather than foam) so that the board doesn't squish down when you stomp on it
3. What are the outside dimensions?
4. Is that an Ethercon jack on the outside of the case?

Sorry for all the questions, but it is truly an amazing case. Thanks for sharing.

Shane

Hi Shane,

1. It is a custom made case by a profesonal, but the Ethercon jack on the outside of the case I did by myself :)
2. The Mfc sits in a hard rubber surface
3. I don't remember the exact outside dimensions, but you can see that it was build according to the MFC dimension + the SP1 pedal + 2 cm between them and 1 cm around...
4. yap, that's an Ethercon jack that I purchase at eBay

This is how I transport my MFC101:
setutuvu.jpg
e7ybe9y6.jpg
8avequpu.jpg
udy9urys.jpg

:D

נשלח מה iPhone שלי ע"י Tapatalk

I have a slightly longer 40" version of this Pedaltrain board to fit three or four expression pedals and Roadrunner's Expansion Model for my MFC MKIII.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Shane,

1. It is a custom made case by a profesonal, but the Ethercon jack on the outside of the case I did by myself :)
2. The Mfc sits in a hard rubber surface
3. I don't remember the exact outside dimensions, but you can see that it was build according to the MFC dimension + the SP1 pedal + 2 cm between them and 1 cm around...
4. yap, that's an Ethercon jack that I purchase at eBay

What professional built it and if you don't mind, how much did it cost? Really awesome!

Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone have any photos of their MFC fitting inside a rack drawer? I'd just like to know what the clearance is. It'd be nice to know if it actually fits in a 2U drawer, but 3U would be good to see as well.

I'd like to see if anyone is doing this as well. What about just a shelf? I have a SKB 6u I was hoping to fit everything into but don't want to add 18 pounds of drawer metal.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have mine in a 2u drawer with a mission pedal. Fits perfectly IF you unscrew the feet.

Powerconditioner
Axe-Fx II
Matrix 1500 1u
Drawer with MFC101 and a Mission EP-1

All in a 6u unit.

I have mine in a 4 space drawer along with all the cables that i need. but I too would like to know what Abitran's case cost.

Back
Top Bottom