MFC-101 Controlling RJM and GCX Red Lights Wont Come On Loop is Bypassed

Ron Forrest

Hi,

I'm using an MFC101 MK3 to control a RJM Effects Gizmo and a GCX. I have the MFC set to "None" for the Axe FX mode as I'm just using the MFC as a midi controller. All the presets are turning the correct ligts on the board to green when they are engaged or i hit a preset but they wont turn red when the loop is tuned off. Any ideas how to get this the LED's to turn red when the loops on the RJM and GCX aren't active?

Hi,

I'm using an MFC101 MK3 to control a RJM Effects Gizmo and a GCX. I have the MFC set to "None" for the Axe FX mode as I'm just using the MFC as a midi controller. All the presets are turning the correct ligts on the board to green when they are engaged or i hit a preset but they wont turn red when the loop is tuned off. Any ideas how to get this the LED's to turn red when the loops on the RJM and GCX aren't active?
If they don’t turn red, what are they turning to?

They don't light up at all when the loop isn't active. The only time they light up is when the are active and then they are green
I think red is only reserved for axe functions off. For general midi use, I think light off is off, not red. It’s been a while but that seems how I remember it.

I think red is only reserved for axe functions off. For general midi use, I think light off is off, not red. It’s been a while but that seems how I remember it.
That's what i was afraid. So this must something the Axe FX is sending back to the MFC. It would be nice to have them red but its not a deal breaker!!!

Back
Top Bottom