FS MFC-101 and AxeFx Ultra for sale

Mayfly

Hi folks,
I've recently upgraded to an AX8 and I find I don't us my old rig any more. I'd like to offer the pieces for sale here: An MFC101 and an AxeFx Ultra. Both items have always lived in a custom road case and have been treated with respect. They have been gigged a fair amount, but are in excellent condition and work very well.

In light of the previous AX8 post, I figure I should actually ask some reasonable prices :)

MFC101 - $400.00
AxeFx Ultra - $900.00

Together with custom rolling road case: $1300.00. Yep, if you take em both, you get the case for nothing.

Please PM me if interested. Free delivery in Ottawa :)

- Trevor

Hi there,

I'm actually out of town right now so I can't check the unit. It is a fairly early one - about a year after introduction if memory serves me.

Trevor

Hi folks,
I've recently upgraded to an AX8 and I find I don't us my old rig any more. I'd like to offer the pieces for sale here: An MFC101 and an AxeFx Ultra. Both items have always lived in a custom road case and have been treated with respect. They have been gigged a fair amount, but are in excellent condition and work very well.

In light of the previous AX8 post, I figure I should actually ask some reasonable prices :)

MFC101 - $400.00
AxeFx Ultra - $900.00

Together with custom rolling road case: $1300.00. Yep, if you take em both, you get the case for nothing.

Please PM me if interested. Free delivery in Ottawa :)

- Trevor
Can you ship to australia?

Back
Top Bottom