Meyer sound, from CLR

Dramelot

Power User
I started with QSC K12’s with the Early Ultra. They still work great!! ( But tone…) With AX2 My original CLR’s had some early issues. Tom was avail then and did me right. No issues since, and happy. But I am looking for replacements now with AX3 Turbo. I’m going to spring for Meyers (I know expensive). For what I do I figure they will last 10 years if Karma allows. So, the Meyer JM 1P. Yes interested. But the new offerings with class D like the Meyer ULTRA-X40. Anyone tried them?. I know ya pay through the nose, but scared of CLR history, Basically its 3X the price to not look back. Can 8" speakers push? I also have 2 Bose L1 full setups,,, not guitar friendly, push NO air. We are so lucky we got Fractal. Don't look back! I can only do FRFR w/guitar synths.

Last edited:
Anything where you have to call to get the price scares and somewhat offends me. 55 lb each is a concern too. I'm sure they're great though.

Have you tried the current fave around here, the EV PXM-12MP? Quite a bit less money and weight, good support, available, sound good in my lowly opinion.

Back
Top Bottom