Wish Metronome on/off switch

For me, this would be one of the most important things. Maybe THE most important right now.
Until you can turn it on/off with a button, it's not really usable for me. Ideally from the unit itself, but if I can assign it to a foot controller button, that's fine, too.
I could save one rack space with it and one input because I'm using a rack tuner/metronome right now.

Last edited:
Is there any news regarding the metronome on/off function?

On the AX8 it could be controlled via Midi CC #122, that was factory mapped, apparently it is not so on the FM9. It would be nice if you could assign a Midi CC to the Metronome in Midi/Remote>others. Ideally you could then also control the function in the looper layout, e.g. with a hold button, no external switch would be required.

Yeah this would still be a really useful addition. I had gotten used to the metronome toggle switch on the Looper mode of the MFC-101 with my Axe II and still miss that ability. With all the other awesome additions this one probably just keeps falling through the cracks.

It is little bit strange that I need rotate knob to turn off the metronome.
I'm not sure if it's because of the way I have something configured, but it seems you also have to turn the knob so much to actually change the volume. Would love to see metronome in Axe Edit

Back
Top Bottom