Metronome not nearly loud enough

gdgross

Experienced
hi guys. looking to get into some looping with a band, but I'll need to use the metronome and quantize functions to make it practical.

I have the metronome assigned to output 2, but plugging a pair of headphones straight in, it's not nearly loud enough for me. Even at 20dB and output 2 set to loudest. Anyone have a workaround? If an external headphone amp, anyone know of a tiny micro pedal sized one?

Thanks!

hi guys. looking to get into some looping with a band, but I'll need to use the metronome and quantize functions to make it practical.

I have the metronome assigned to output 2, but plugging a pair of headphones straight in, it's not nearly loud enough for me. Even at 20dB and output 2 set to loudest. Anyone have a workaround? If an external headphone amp, anyone know of a tiny micro pedal sized one?

Thanks!
Output 2 is designed for unity gain when it's turned all the way up.

If you have Output2Copy set to Output 1, you'll get levels closer to Output 1 levels.

Output 2 is designed for unity gain when it's turned all the way up.

If you have Output2Copy set to Output 1, you'll get levels closer to Output 1 levels.
Right, but I want the metronome on a separate output...

That's what I was afraid of haha

I understand what you mean. Too bad you can’t do this with the FM or Axe fx! Sending a (loud enough) metronome only signal in the exact tempo of each preset to a drummer would be very handy. Something for the wishlist.

EXH just sucks you in and down the rabbit hole you go for at least 2 hours...
haha, well for $44 its hard to go wrong - hope i didn't waste my money. All i really care about is getting the click louder for live looping, so i imagine even a cheap POS will get the job done!

Back
Top Bottom