Wish Meter for Ducker Attenuation in blocks like Reverb, Delay

unFILTERed

Power User
The compressor block already have smth similar, so we are able to see when the compressor kicks in, how much it attenuates and so on.

I think it would be helpful if we were able to see, as an example: how much signal is coming into the reverb block (could be a green line in the meter) and how much is being attenuated (red line). this way it would be easier to set the ducker threshold and other parameters.

was desiring for something similar for the return/input block on the ins/outs to help level the return from a preamp for instance... the meters on the axe fx don't give me the sm granularity as the output from the amp block for instance... but I found that if you take an unused output block and attach it at any given point (right there at the input/return of another in/out block) it works pretty good in a pinch anyway. fyi you could take an unused output block and set it's input to the output wherever you want.

+1, this would be cool if it could be added. It's the same kind of argument as the headroom meter: yeah, you can use your ears, or you can have a visual aid to help you get in the right ballpark faster.

Back
Top Bottom