Meteor Shower!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Something like fireworks, where multiple delayed and sustained notes would gradually go down in pitch, without the initial blast.

Booo, cloudy nights forecast here in the UK for the next week at least! I've been practicing my timelapse photos and now that might all be in vain.

Booo, cloudy nights forecast here in the UK for the next week at least! I've been practicing my timelapse photos and now that might all be in vain.
Life sadly happens while you make plans.

The downside of living in Western Europe. More often then not when you want it too it tends to be cloudy. Plus its one of the wettest summers on record. Great if you hate high temperatures (like I do), but not if you have outdoor activities planned.

Life sadly happens while you make plans.

The downside of living in Western Europe. More often then not when you want it too it tends to be cloudy. Plus its one of the wettest summers on record. Great if you hate high temperatures (like I do), but not if you have outdoor activities planned.

Same here, don't love the hot temperatures and don't even mind the rain; mostly cos I'm happy indoors playing guitar! :D

I'm probably still going to take a chance and camp out somewhere with the kids to see if I can get a shot.

unfortunately just another typical late summer weather pattern here in Cali... :confused:
Pardon our smoke....

We didn't experience this last year when all those "record" fires were burning.

When I stop to think about it I get pretty tore up about the future, since that future
seems like it is happening now. Sigh.

We didn't experience this last year when all those "record" fires were burning.

When I stop to think about it I get pretty tore up about the future, since that future
seems like it is happening now. Sigh.
One of my many coworkers are in Denver CO... They were telling me the fire was giving them the worst air quality in the world last weekend, as soon as we get Indian summer here we'll get offshore winds and all of that smoke will be west bound exiting right through the Bay Area, and it'll be really ugly again... I have two cases of oxygen cans for emergency's days... good news is there's not too much forest left to burn maybe only a year or two more and we'll be like Nevada...

Clear here, but not nearly as impressive as the meteor show last november. That was spectacular. I'm sure there's a lot of chance involved in what you see when you happen to be out looking at 4AM.

That is how it goes for me almost every years here in MS. We could be in the middle of the worse drought in history with ZERO rain outlook, but come Aug 10-14 it will be cloudy every night!!! :cry: LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom