Metallica!

The amount of Wah pedals alone that Kirk goes through will be enough income to keep Fractal going for years lol Love me some Kirk though :)

Except that was Robert Trujillo... IIRC Kirk still uses the Dunlop Rack Wah and it's remote controllers housed in KH95 enclosures but, again, IIRC @Admin M@ mentioned that a "certain PRO player" and his tech were extremely happy when the option to set multiple sources for a controller was introduced a while ago...

Yeah, that barely sounds like a 'real' amp. :rolleyes: Clips like this are what made me dump my amps and go with Fractal - they sounded phenomenal! (and based on input from the shows I play with the III, so do I.).🤟🤟

My friend noted that during the show Kirk definitely had wah pedals all over the stage so he could use one wherever he happened to be standing.

My friend noted that during the show Kirk definitely had wah pedals all over the stage so he could use one wherever he happened to be standing.

That are not actual wah pedals, they're controllers for the Dunlop Rack Wah he has offstage (I think the Rack Wah has option for up to six remote controllers he has distributed all over the stage). John Petrucci has being doing something similar for a couple of years now.

That are not actual wah pedals, they're controllers for the Dunlop Rack Wah he has offstage (I think the Rack Wah has option for up to six remote controllers he has distributed all over the stage). John Petrucci has being doing something similar for a couple of years now.
I believe Slash uses the Dunlop rack wah too.

That freaking Dunlop rack wah is so ubiquitous.

I'd like to know why they love it so much. Controller dumbness ignored, I think the onboard Fractal wahs are far superior to an analog wah and way better than a VCF wah.

That freaking Dunlop rack wah is so ubiquitous.

I'd like to know why they love it so much. Controller dumbness ignored, I think the onboard Fractal wahs are far superior to an analog wah and way better than a VCF wah.
More controllers possible, ability to have a switched wah (inb4 there’s a way to do it in the Axe FX, it takes more setup than having a unit ready to be plugged in), and it’s a unit a lot of people are familiar with

Back
Top Bottom