Metallica with Craig Ferguson for an entire week.

I love and respect Metallica more than anyone out there.

(Seen them 8 times in 4 states put my name in the meet and greet fan club lottery to every show on tour and flew to the show I won)

I think Metallica needs fractal more than fractal needs Metallica.

Fractal has proof of concept between Vai, Petrucci, The Edge and more replacing refrigerators of gear for am Axe.

Metallica spends tens of thousands weekly in transportation.

These can potentially save them tons of money.

I know All American Rejects have saved so much using these and Idk if they've ever been mentioned on the forum.

I think in 08 Metallica spent 20 or 30 thousand replacing all the wheels on their flight cases because they went out too soon. They saved hours on load in and load out and it saved money. And it adds up.

For those outside of the U.S. or otherwise wondering who the heck Craig Ferguson is, he appears to be a late night talk show host along the lines of David Letterman, Conan O'Brien etc. Good on Metallica for challenging themselves with something new and different like this.

I love this crazy scottish .... and it is sad the show ends in december...

I can only watch his shows on youtube, so please keep on uploading.

Since i watch the show i work on my german accent hehehe

rock on
marco

Last edited:
Guitars sounded pretty damn good. All the equipment was off stage though, not an AxeFx to be seen.

Best part is they filmed this all in one day. Wish I could have made it(got an invite from Metclub) but work got in they way.

"I love and respect Metallica more than anyone out there."

With 32 shows under my belt ( including 5 last summer in Europe) I beg to differ. :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom