Metallica tonematches/patches extravaganza v3.0! (FW15.03)

Hey guitarjon. Any chance you would be willing to redo the tonematches for the latest firmware if you were paid to? How about charging $20 a download? That way it would make it worth your time. I'm sure everyone would be happy to give you their money for all the hard work.

Hey guitarjon. Any chance you would be willing to redo the tonematches for the latest firmware if you were paid to? How about charging $20 a download? That way it would make it worth your time. I'm sure everyone would be happy to give you their money for all the hard work.

I haven't really thought of it that way actually.
It has crossed my mind that it's a shame that there are no Metallica tonematches for the latest firmware.
It's just that it's a lot of work and I don't know how the next firmware release would change certain characteristics of the amps I use for the patches.
However, I would like to know how much interest there is out there for a new version.
Asking for money seems kind of strange but then again it would give me incentive to put time and effort in getting this thing even better. And knowing that some people actually think that it's worth anything could change things.
First of all I'd like to know what you guys think of this....

Guitarjon, your presets are the reason I purchased the AXE II. I already have the Kemper but I'm a huge Metallica fan. People do sell profiles and presets on the Kemper forum and it's good for the whole community. If you don't make these presets many of us are doomed to remain perpetually in Firmware 15! Please consider!

Its a Great Idea. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be willing to pay for your
patches, me included. U could prob do quite well and make it worth your time as long as whatever
price u set is affordable for everyone that's interested in em.

Hi, Newbie on AxeFx, about to get one, I'll not a professionnal musician, soI got no time to recreate album sounds, I don't care buying sounds if they kick ass like this, and are up to date !!! So, Count me In !

One question : if I buy a tonematch made for FW 17.04 and new tonematches are made for FW 18, FW 19, etc, will I get the lastest tonematch for free in so far as I already paid for one ?

Best news ever Jon! Now talk all you want and take my money!!! I shall pay ten times whatever you charge because you deserve it! No joke!

Thank you for your great efforts!

hello there,

Better later than never :)
I think that a small amount of money (like 10-20eur) for well-built tones would be just fair enough. I spare a lot of time, I have even the luxury of being "picky" - "I love this, I don't like that" without having to waste my time.
Maybe you should consider having a PayPal account or something where guitarist using your work might contribute.

I'd love to support people building good classic tones for Metallica, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits and Knopfler and so on.

So... :))) just let me know.

I'd love to support people building good classic tones for Metallica, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits and Knopfler and so on.
Absolutely. If someone could/would make an accurate preset for "You Shook Me", I'd surely pay money. I'd tried all kinds of amp/drive combinations but that squishy fuzz on the lower notes is just too hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom