Metallica tonematches/patches extravaganza v3.0! (FW15.03)

Calm down dudes :) :) :)
I will begin when the time is right.
I want to wait until the official release and then maybe wait a little longer so that all the bugs have been ironed out.
The perfect word here is 'soon'!

That's why I said GET READY to get paid as in it will be soon!

I know a wise man like you Jon will wait until like an 18.04 release. I shall try and be patient!

Wow! These are great! I grew up playing Metallica and I learned every single song from the first album to the black album, solos and all. Most of these tones are BANG on! It's actually bringing me back to being a kid being able to play these songs again with the tone of the album. I just YouTube the song I want as a guitar backing track, so everything but the guitars. KILLER!

Mark IIC+ has finally arrived! Jon soon you will be picking money off the ground because it will deservedly be raining all over you!!!

G3 Metallica presets soon baby!! Woo hoo!!!

I am really just waiting for the next firmware release and the JC120 in G3.
If these ingredients arrive I will start the new versions.
I hope they will last a while and stay usable for a long while.
I'm also still not sure how to give this whole thing shape.
Maybe make like a private Facebook group for everyone that is willing to participate or something like that.
It will consume a lot of time as usual, that's a given.

I am really just waiting for the next firmware release and the JC120 in G3.
If these ingredients arrive I will start the new versions.
I hope they will last a while and stay usable for a long while.
I'm also still not sure how to give this whole thing shape.
Maybe make like a private Facebook group for everyone that is willing to participate or something like that.
It will consume a lot of time as usual, that's a given.

Sounds good to me. Maybe you could start a gofundme account also. You should be rewarded for your hard work

i hope it's not a facebook-only approach, as i'm not on facebook:)

You are not on Facebook? you are a better man that I :) as sad as it sounds I need facebook now mainly to keep in contact with family and friends. Back on topic though im ready willing and able to help fund these patches for the latest FW.

So I recently upgraded to FW 19. I've had a couple of these loaded. They sound pretty good to me after the upgrade, not like a year ago when they got all thin. I don't have the very best ears or anything, has anybody else actually tried these with FW 19? Is this really a major issue again?

Back
Top Bottom