Metallica tonematches/patches extravaganza v2.0!

Guitarjon,

I don't even own an Axe Fx (yet), but I created an account on this forum for the sole purpose of posting on this thread to tell you that these tones are unbelievable and I can't wait to hear what you do next. I'm thinking once you've finished Metallica you can move on to other bands. Seriously man, I might buy an Axe Fx just for these Metallica tones alone. Keep up the great work!

Sorry if this was addressed someplace and I missed it. I tried some of these patches but they just came up blank. Can I assume that 13.07 is mandatory for these to work? Im still on 13.02. Thanks
JB

Sorry if this was addressed someplace and I missed it. I tried some of these patches but they just came up blank. Can I assume that 13.07 is mandatory for these to work? Im still on 13.02. Thanks
JB

Yes, upgrade to latest firmware.

Ill take that is a pretty good sign that I need to update then.
Side note thanks for all your effort Jon. Just from peoples responses I am interested in these patches and Im by no means a hard core metallica fan. Even if they were the worst patches in the world, the effort alone you put into these deserves a thank you.

Yek,
Thanks for the confirmation.

I should somehow send them to Metallica. It would probably be interesting for them to play their old album tones.
I'm going to do more patches this weekend.
Looking forward to the load and reload stuff, love those albums and tones!
absolutely, I'm sure Adam or Matt could get these to them. I think first they'd shit their pants at how spot on they are , and then they'd laugh hilariously .....at how spot on they are :)
great job on these.

Dude you are the man… best ™ ever. Now listen, could you by any chance do the in flames sound from the clayman album or the colony album?? that would earn you a place in the tonemacthing hall of fame;)

Dude you are the man… best ™ ever. Now listen, could you by any chance do the in flames sound from the clayman album or the colony album?? that would earn you a place in the tonemacthing hall of fame;)

I could try but for now I'm going to finish these sounds first.
I will need some info though, about what amps were used and I would need to know parts of the songs where only guitars are heard.
I also don't have a guitar in C standard right now but we'll figure something out!

I'm working on the S&M and St. Anger tones now.

just so great to hear… looking forward to death magnetic!
Dude thats is awesome. its a 5150 amp i'll let you know about the guitar parts all righty?

Back
Top Bottom