• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Metallica - Sad But True - Instrumental cover

kostein

Inspired
It's the black album's 30th anniversary this year and I had to make a tribute to one of the most celebrated albums of all time.

I used one of my ENGL Savage presets for the rhythm guitars and solos and one of my Dual Recto lead presets for the lead/chorus melody part. For the bass I made a new bass patch specifically for this song. The drums were done with Superior Drummer 3, using a kit from the Rock Foundry SDX.

Hope you enjoy! 🤘

kostein

Inspired
Great song. Excellent recording. What the hell are you drinking?! Looks nasty!
I'm drinking a frape, at least that's what we call it here in Cyprus. It's coffee mixed in a blender which in turn becomes coffee "foam". Add water/cream and ice and you're good to go!

Awesome loved the video sounds great. Got a good chuckle with the pauses for a drink. :)
That puts a huge grin on my face! :D

OH hell yeah brother! I just love this song. Brings me back. Nailed it man.
Right on! 🤘

Top Bottom