Metallica presets

Because those presets doesn't belong to Fractal Audio. The Metallica guitar techs are members here and pretty much stated it's not gonna happen, it's Metallica's intellectual property (correct me if i'm wrong on the term).

Keep in mind that there are so many free presets available thru FAS.....Maybe you could attempt to make a Metallica preset and share here on the Forum? Choose a specific sound from a song you like and begin there. Instead of waiting for something to happen, jump in and give it a go. You have nothing to lose. Immediate gratification won't make you a better Axesmith! This unit is a discipline all to it's own. To be competent you have to work at it. Everyday. More importantly you have to struggle and sometimes fail. Members here are not into passing judgement and tend to help other members striving for excellence.

I think no one can play the same sa Metallica. There is enough free presets availabele and each of us hear the sound maybe a bit different so think this is the magic to make it own way, giving to the sound some specific “smell” of course as close as possible to the original tone. It’s also possible that James and Kirk don’t remember their own amp settings :D and probably they wouldn’t be able to set up the FAS on particular song with all the delays, reverbs, screamers ... because that is their techs job 😀.
I enjoy my AX8 when trying to set up the tone I want. Fractal helps me with their outstanding sound processing quality and that’s enough.
Regards to James and Kirk 🤟

Back
Top Bottom