Metallica - Nothing Else Matters- Family Christmas Edition 2015 !!

Noriuky73

Power User
I want to wish you Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year !
You are not my family but with you guys I'm feeling always at home

Every String instrument is AxeFx
Drums are EZ Drummer 2
Singers are My 5 years old son , my Wife and me ... Enjoy !!!
Peace ... Always

Wonderful family collaboration!
Reminds me of me and my family making music together. My father plays guitar and bass and sings, also my brother plays guitar and I was drummer back in those days. Unfortunately we never had the time to record something together :(
Great job and merry christmas to you :)

Wonderful family collaboration!
Reminds me of me and my family making music together. My father plays guitar and bass and sings, also my brother plays guitar and I was drummer back in those days. Unfortunately we never had the time to record something together :(
Great job and merry christmas to you :)

Thanks Lukas !! Merry Christmas !! ✌️

I feel really fortunate sharing with my family so much Love for Music and Arts in general
I always had some old LP spinning in my childhood so it was natural to me and my wife to submerge my son in it !! So many gifts !

Glad you like it !! Ciao

You are a very blessed and fortunate man.... thanks for that amazing musical treat! Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!!! :)
Indeed Johnny !! I really feel blessed ... Everyday at every breath
Happy new Year mate , Love and Blessings for You and Your Beloved

Awesome!!!! Loved your take on the solo!
Thanks Firmani !!! I felt th need to rearrange a bit the song so I had a solo in the middle and I really felt a lot this one while recording ... The "main" solo is metal-oriented as the rearrangement and I really like to add some tapping from One which is one of my all-time favorite metal ballad but Nothing Else Matters have lyrics that suits perfectly the Christmas feelings :)
Really happy you like my work ... It means a lot for me to be able to share some good feeling with other people :)
Happy 2016 !! ✌️

Fantastic... the first solo rocked my socks off... Second solo was also great! Congrats!!! And I ADORE the Italian accent. Happy new year!!!

Fantastic... the first solo rocked my socks off... Second solo was also great! Congrats!!! And I ADORE the Italian accent. Happy new year!!!
Thanks mate ... I remember a lots of feelings during the recording of the first solo ... I was alone in my house on an afternoon and had the time to build the solo without hurry until I really like it thesequences so I recorded at my best :)
Indeed it's my favorite too !!

Wow...what a great musical family :D the second solo rocked my socks off
Thanks Tony !! My son literally born through Jimi to Jimmy and a lot of Jazz-rock too ... He likes to play , to dance , to sing and his completely ashamed which is something I love
Many thanks for all your positive feedbacks on my little music stuff !! I really appreciate that

Back
Top Bottom