Metallica - Moth Into Flame (4K short cover testing Panasonic G7)

Love the tone and the video! Just curious, how long does it take you to do a video like that from beginning (recording all clips) to the finished product?

It's a shame you don't have a mic like James Hetfield (just for cosmetic reasons)!

Thanks a lot, man! Glad you liked it!

If you include recording audio too it depends on how long it takes me to learn and polish the song, but for this one I think that it took me 2 days and a half to learn the song, record a demo, shoot and edit the video, re-record all the instruments and vocals and edit, mix and master it.

I have a Shure SM7B, but I think that a handheld mic is more dynamic than a stand mic, more if I´m not able to play guitar and sing this song (it´s fast and I even made it faster, and has all those palm mutes...James' habillity to sing and play guitar is amazing)

Nice! You see so many well polished videos out there, and like yours they look so natural that you forget how much time and effort goes into these things.

I don´t know how much time will it take to other people to have their videos made, but trying to have the song well played/recorded/mixed and a video with different angles (and no mistakes in the playing) with dynamic changes takes time, so I appreciate that you thought about the effort that I put into this.

Also, I bought a better camera and leneses to try to improve my videos, since I like cinema a lot.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot, Bishop! Glad you liked how it sounds and looks. I was reluctant to keeping the camera, but after some tests, researchs and friends' opinions I´ve decided it stays with me and I´m gonna buy a couple of lenses so it looks even better.

Thanks, man, glad you liked it! It´s Guitarjon´s Metallica tone for Sad But True (thanks a lot, Jon!) modified for my guitar/pickups. Here you have it ;)

Attachments

• Sad But True Rhythm.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 24
Glad you liked it, Citizen. Also, you´re welcome about the preset, all credits go to Guitarjon. Hope it works well ;)

Mind exporting the TM block to IR for us poor AX8 owners ?

Sorry, man, I don´t know how to do that.

Very nice cover. Great tone and vocals. However, I cringed every time I saw you cup'ing the mic. :D
Thanks a lot, man, glad you liked the tone and vocals. Hahaha, don´t worry, it was only for "aesthetic purpose". I like the way it looks though I don´t like the way it sounds held like that :D

Back
Top Bottom