Metallica - Medley 83-91 (Dual Rectifier Quantum 1.0)

Sounds excellent, loving that Explorer too

Very nice, custom made?

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked the sound and the Explorer. It´s an Epiphone Explorer Gothic repainted, with EMGs instead of the stock PUs and some changes.

Sounds great...how's your throat? Singing one Metallica song comes close to wearing me out.

Thanks, man! I´ve got to say that using that raspy voice leaves my throat a little bit tired, but I guess I could have sung it less aggressive and not be so wore out too. They are hard to sing, more so if you want to sound like Hetfield did back in the day...

Hey Jotun,
La edición del vídeo es estupenda.
Esa Epiphone suena de muerte con el Axe... El sonido Rectifier que sacaste empaca muy bien en todas las canciones del Medley.
Tienes un suscriptor más en tu canal de YouTube ;)

Un saludo desde VLC.

Hey Jotun,
La edición del vídeo es estupenda.
Esa Epiphone suena de muerte con el Axe... El sonido Rectifier que sacaste empaca muy bien en todas las canciones del Medley.
Tienes un suscriptor más en tu canal de YouTube ;)

Un saludo desde VLC.

Muchas gracias, compañero!!

Me alegra mucho que te guste la edición de vídeo, porque me tiré mucho tiempo tanto grabándome planos para tener recursos como editando luego para darle ritmo y hacerlo medio interesante.

La verdad es que para ser un a guitarra de gama bajilla suena muy apañada, verdad? Me alegro de que te guste el sonido Mesa para los temas, y muchas gracias por suscribirte a mi canal!

Saludos desde Sevilla!

Sounds awesome! I'm surprised how close you got to the Master of Puppets tone with a dual rectifier sim.

Thank you so much! I´m really glad you liked the tone I got for Master. Are you surprised because I used a Dual Recto for it or is it another thing I don´t get?

Thats Crazy good ,the guitar playing , the tone and most of all vocals sound spot on

Thanks a lot, man! I´m really flattered by your comment. I know there are some things that can be done better, but I´m happy you appreciate the effort.

Thanks to all of you and cheers!

Muchas gracias, compañero!!

Me alegra mucho que te guste la edición de vídeo, porque me tiré mucho tiempo tanto grabándome planos para tener recursos como editando luego para darle ritmo y hacerlo medio interesante.

La verdad es que para ser un a guitarra de gama bajilla suena muy apañada, verdad? Me alegro de que te guste el sonido Mesa para los temas, y muchas gracias por suscribirte a mi canal!

Saludos desde Sevilla!

Thank you so much! I´m really glad you liked the tone I got for Master. Are you surprised because I used a Dual Recto for it or is it another thing I don´t get?

Thanks a lot, man! I´m really flattered by your comment. I know there are some things that can be done better, but I´m happy you appreciate the effort.

Thanks to all of you and cheers!

Yeah they used a Mark IIC+ which is still a Mesa but it has a fairly different tonal signature than the Dual Rectifier. So I am surprised you were able to get to sound so close. I bet the 808 in front really tightens it up. Great Job!

Oh, I see what you meant. Yes, it´s very hard to replicate a sound if you don´t have all the elements used in the chain, but I guess it was a lucky guess when I dialed the tone for it.

The 808 usually adds more bite and "compression" to the sound, I love using it for distorted sounds.

Thanks for your words!

Everything is excellent, from vocals to dums, bass and guitars, loved it ! :)

Thanks a lot, man! I´m really glad you liked the whole pack so much. It seems that I´ve got some Metallica "fans" there not liking anyway (I even had to moderate one message saying that I sucked and that "me being born was a mistake"...I don´t get so much hate)

Cheers!

Thanks a lot, man! I´m really glad you liked the whole pack so much. It seems that I´ve got some Metallica "fans" there not liking anyway (I even had to moderate one message saying that I sucked and that "me being born was a mistake"...I don´t get so much hate)

Cheers!

Man I know I am dreaming but how funny would it be seeing as James Is a fellow Axe user, if he went to Youtube and commented on your vid

and said STFU to the posters being rude

Man I know I am dreaming but how funny would it be seeing as James Is a fellow Axe user, if he went to Youtube and commented on your vid

and said STFU to the posters being rude

Hahaha, it would be great to have James commenting the video, yeah! The closest to that I´ve got is Keith Merrow leaving a comment on a video I did testing his Schecter KM7, and felt like a rush, so having Het in my channel would be awesome!

And regarding the haters and rude comments, it bothers me because I put a lot of effort and passion in what I do and when you read something so elaborate as "you sucks" (grammar mistake included) is a little underwhelming. I understand that some people may not like it, but I always appreciate constructive criticism and things can be said in a more polite way.

That´s the curse of the anonymous use of internet...

Fuck the haters.
Your work is awesome. Just the video editing itself is really good.
And the tone from just a Rectifier (Amp that Metallica don't use) is really really good. It fits the songs perfectly.

Keep it coming, man! Don't let the haters underwhelm you. Just keep an eye to constructive criticism and ditch the suckers that just want to bother you.

Fuck the haters.
Your work is awesome. Just the video editing itself is really good.
And the tone from just a Rectifier (Amp that Metallica don't use) is really really good. It fits the songs perfectly.

Keep it coming, man! Don't let the haters underwhelm you. Just keep an eye to constructive criticism and ditch the suckers that just want to bother you.

Sorry for the delay in answering, man.

I really appreciate your words of support. I spend a lot of hours doing this things and I expect people who don´t like it at least be a little constructive, but "you sucks"...It bothers me because I try to find good things in almost all the music that people do.

I´m very happy you liked the video editing and the tone I got from the Dual Rectifier, thanks.

Anyway, people like you encourage me a lot and I´m thankful for that.

Cheers!

The video and overall tone is great, also playing. It seems the guitar tone is very close to 2 and 3 albums. I belive, it's not so easy to replicate the original vocals, but, i found some of vox parts sounds more "freshly" than original.

The video and overall tone is great, also playing. It seems the guitar tone is very close to 2 and 3 albums. I belive, it's not so easy to replicate the original vocals, but, i found some of vox parts sounds more "freshly" than original.

Hey, man, sorry for the delay in answering!

I´m glad you liked those things so much. I like a lot that Metallica era and the sound of the Black Album (though this one is very hard to imitate...), so I guess that´s why it turned out that way.

Also, thanks for the comment about the vocals. I sang them very quickly, just to get that "fresh and not overproduced" sound.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom