Metallica Load Tone

afxwinter

Inspired
Here's my first attempt at trying to recreate a tone on the Axe. I don't think it's perfect or anything, but I still think it sounds pretty cool. I'd like to hear any opinions or suggestions for how it could sound better because I'm still learning how to use this thing so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
afxwinter - King Nothing 1

I don't have the CD handy at the moment to really compare it but from the first listen, I think you nailed it. Good Job!

Here's my first attempt at trying to recreate a tone on the Axe. I don't think it's perfect or anything, but I still think it sounds pretty cool. I'd like to hear any opinions or suggestions for how it could sound better because I'm still learning how to use this thing so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

It sounds very good, can you help me achieve the tone of Metallica's LOAD on Axe FX II?

It sounds very good on my iPhone thru my car stereo.....
Post your patch so we can take a look at it!

Back
Top Bottom