Metallica - Hardwired... To Self Destruct - Isolated Drum tracks.

Hey guys,

I am putting together backing tracks for all the songs on the new 'Hardwired... to Self Destruct' album for anyone that wants to do their own covers, or just jam etc...

I'm starting off with the isolated drum versions to begin with, but will add bass and rhythm versions later down the line if the interest is there.

These are tempo mapped to the actual songs - so they have all lars tempo modulation glory - and are note for note accurate. Programmed with Toontrack Metal Machine.

If you guys do any covers, send me a link - either here, or Facebook or email etc and I'll add it to the site. Might be able to get some extra views for people interested.

Got the first 5 tracks uploaded today - will do the rest tomorrow !!

Thanks guys,

Last edited:
Jeez your a legend . I was gonna do my own solos to see if I could one up Kirk but I also just wanted to fool around.
Can't wait till I get home.
One thing that would be even more amazing is the midi files .

Very cool....Thanks! Bass & Rhythm will be very much appreciated as well when you can!

You are most welcome!! Definitely will get to the bass and rhythms at some point soon. Just have a lot going on at the moment.

Sorry guys, wont share MIDI files because in the past I have done so and then found my tracks "re-amped" with a different VSTi and sold on those MIDI backing track sites. Shitty people making the world a worse place for everyone every day.

That plus, I use a customised non standard, non GM drum map - so it would sound like absolute garbage loaded up for anyone else without that map OR without time taken to manually move the notes back to GM - which i don't have time to do even if I wanted to. haha

Freaking awesome,...thanks!! Love the Silent underground services and pre sets. I plan to be a faithful customer!

Hey guys,

I am putting together backing tracks for all the songs on the new 'Hardwired... to Self Destruct' album for anyone that wants to do their own covers, or just jam etc...

I'm starting off with the isolated drum versions to begin with, but will add bass and rhythm versions later down the line if the interest is there.

These are tempo mapped to the actual songs - so they have all lars tempo modulation glory - and are note for note accurate. Programmed with Toontrack Metal Machine.
These are great!!!

We FINALLY got some time to come back to the 'Hardwired... To Self-Destruct' Drum Backing Tracks - Murder One for your Jamming pleasure !!

And we'll have Spit Out The Bone in the next few days to round out the full album !!

Thanks for being patient !!

Last edited:
No Sir, because some people like to sell them on MIDI sites without permission. Always a few bad apples making the world slightly worse for everyone else each day. There are already 5 videos that are straight MP3 rips from these and re-uploaded on Youtube. I'd report them, but who has the time to go through the process...

Back
Top Bottom