• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Metallica Clone Tones (HET Pack)

MiroslavMurin

Hello guys,

I'm new to Fractal community :). Recently, I bought an used Axe FX MKII, mainly because of the matched metal bands tones (Clone Tones) from Silent Underground studio, that I've seen on Youtube. Yesterday I found out that they deleted all the videos related to these clone tones, due to legal dispute and they can't sell the presets anymore. o_O

Primarily, I wanted to buy the HET Pack (rhythm tones from albums). Is there somebody who would share, sell or exchange this pack (or maybe another from Metallica) ? I've already got some presets from the previous owner. If you don't want to leave a comment, please send me a message. ;)

With regards,
Miro.

Top Bottom