metal tone!

Very enjoyable. Like your style.

How's that "sitar" sound accomplished in the Guinea song (01.54)?

OT:

are the drums on guinea pig real or is it a sample library? I'm looking for that exact hi hat sound... every library I've tried sounds fake in the hi hat articulations, no matter how much post tweaking I do to the midi data.

Beautiful guitar tones!!!

I don't know how you guys do it. Every times I try to make a patch with a Recto type of sound, the only result I can get out if it is an ocean of fizz. It's never as tight as what I hear in the clip.

The tightness/clarity comes from having less gain... and ofcourse playing metal is a whole different thing since you're constantly muting things that sound bad. In a way it makes you a really clean player.

Clark Kent said:
The tightness/clarity comes from having less gain... and ofcourse playing metal is a whole different thing since you're constantly muting things that sound bad. In a way it makes you a really clean player.

I usually don't have a problem with muting strings, and I do lower the gain on this type of amps. I still get massive flubbiness in the low end chunk compared with the Marshall or the Hiwatt models. I'll get how to tweak the Recto type models at one point, but for now, they do elude me.

Never1 said:
OT:

are the drums on guinea pig real or is it a sample library? I'm looking for that exact hi hat sound... every library I've tried sounds fake in the hi hat articulations, no matter how much post tweaking I do to the midi data.

Beautiful guitar tones!!!

thank u!!

Real drums.

YESSSS the hi hat sounds library based sounds fake :evil:

Deltones said:
I don't know how you guys do it. Every times I try to make a patch with a Recto type of sound, the only result I can get out if it is an ocean of fizz. It's never as tight as what I hear in the clip.

i use just the gain that i need.
too much gain can ruin the dynamics and make the sound less articulate.

Clark Kent said:

+1

Back
Top Bottom