Metal Preset 5153 + FAS 6160 Rhytm/Solo

LordGold3

Hey guys, here's a preset I made using my Musicman Majesty JP7, give it a try and let me know what you think.

Description: Dual 5153 100W red and FAS 6160

Adjust Parametric EQ's frequency controls to remove mud or unwanted high frequencies.

Rhythm and Solo Scenes Included (Scene 1+2)

Attachments

• 5153 SkullCrusher.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 77
Hey guys, here's a preset I made using my Musicman Majesty JP7, give it a try and let me know what you think.

Adjust Parametric EQ's frequency controls to remove mud or unwanted high frequencies.

I tried downloading and installing with fractal bot and I am getting nothing. I am running Beta 5.0. I have never encountered this.

I tried downloading and installing with fractal bot and I am getting nothing. I am running Beta 5.0. I have never encountered this.
Yeah Thats really strange.... Have you tried updating to the very latest firmware? Just an idea, not sure if that would actually fix the problem.

I just loaded this up. Sounds really good on my rig. Especially like the tone on the Solo Scene! Nice one! Thanks!

Sounds killer using my KM6 with Fishmans!

I know I need to play with my ears and not my eyes, but I really prefer simple rigs. What do you think you get out of blending the 5153 and 6160 that you couldn't out of one or the other? I'm not criticizing, because I think it sounds awesome, I'm just curious.

To be honest, I had the first amp set up kind of how I liked it. I then added the second amp block and jumped through a few different amps while tweaking some settings (I didn't necessarily have a tone planned out in my mind) and randomly ended up using the 6160, it just felt good at the time. No fancy methodology or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom