AFIII Metal God?

Great playing Mark - You always make it look so easy

I need to have a go at that preset. That sound is so lush, wet and dripping

Yup, that rocked so good the way Mark always does🤘Amazing British Steel tone🤘
So....I’m bringing this over on my FM3, and of course it comes in completely jumbled. Blocks everywhere. None of them connected. And around 88% CPU so I have to kill a couple blocks too. Can someone post a screenshot of the original block order so I can at least line them up right? And, any idea what would be the “best” block or two to delete to get it under 83% but still keep that killer Priest tone?? Thanks in advance...

Yup, that rocked so good the way Mark always does🤘Amazing British Steel tone🤘
So....I’m bringing this over on my FM3, and of course it comes in completely jumbled. Blocks everywhere. None of them connected. And around 88% CPU so I have to kill a couple blocks too. Can someone post a screenshot of the original block order so I can at least line them up right? And, any idea what would be the “best” block or two to delete to get it under 83% but still keep that killer Priest tone?? Thanks in advance...
This should work for you, turn up the mix on the Pitch Detune and you'll be there. Use the Solo Scene.

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8145

Funny Story . . . . Mark is in another Forum I'm a member of, and the Administrator posted one of his band videos. I commented that Mark is one of the guys that posts regularly on the Fractal sites and that his Ask the Lonely - Journey video was even better than the one the admin had posted. The admin says I know Mark posts here too, and then Mark piped in . . . Small world. And great job on this too Mark!

Back
Top Bottom